Graphic Design Poster Competition/What is Freedom?
We invite you to design a poster using typography and images that explore the question "What is Freedom?"
Consider the meaning and significance of "Freedom." How do you understand "Freedom?" Is it a personal choice? A creative license? What does "Freedom" mean to you, to your friends, to your society? "Freedom" is a theme that does not imply a definitive answer but rather is open to your creative interpretation.
In addition to the title "What is Freedom?" you can use any other texts such as poetry and quotes to create your submission. You can use type, photography and images in any medium and in any combination.
Please submit your finished work by clicking the link below no later than January 24, 2020.
一道本不卡免费高清 The Academy will not accept any late entries.
Rules and Important Criteria
- All artwork should be submitted in PDF or JPEG format in high resolution of 300 dpi.
- Each file should not exceed 10 MB.
- CMYK colors should be used.
- Poster should be 18 x 24 inches in size and vertical orientation.
- All fonts used should be outlined or rasterized.
- You are not allowed to use copyrighted designs/materials.
General Contest Rules
- Scholarship competition is open to current High School Seniors only.
- Deadline for registration January 10, 2020.
- All artwork must be received by January 24, 2020.
- Scholarship winners must enroll no later than April 30, 2020 and must begin their studies during the fall 2020 academic term.
- Scholarship valid for Full-Time study only.
- All admissions procedures and requirements apply to scholarship recipients.
- No cash awards will be granted.
Award announcements will be made in February 2020
- One 2-Semester Scholarship for Full-Time study
- Two 1-Semester Scholarships for Full-Time study
- Five 1/2-Semester Scholarships for Full-Time study
You can participate in any of the Academy's scholarship competitions but you can only qualify for one award. If you are a recipient of multiple scholarships you will be awarded the highest valued award. For example, if you are awarded a one semester and a two semester scholarship then you will be awarded the two semester scholarship.